In collaboration with Rhonda… Who rocks out with her photos…
RAPE: Rise Against Punishable Eccentricity
The link above will take you to their page…but here is what they ask:
- 1. Write an article/poem related to Women & Women Empowerment and post in your blog.
- 2. Link back to this article of KnowYourStar.com with a hyperlink so your readers and friends can join us if they are interested.
- 3. Enter your name and link into the Linky widget. (It should be the post link, and not your blog link in general. In your blog, click on the post title. The URL in the address bar would be the post link.).
- 4. Read and enjoy as many of the other writers as well. When you read more, most of them return to read yours.
- 5. Don’t miss this golden chance to impact the society! Let’s change it for better!
In collaboration with my dear friend and fellow blogger, Susan Daniels and her amazing ability…
View original post 117 more words
Was great working with you SFAM…the other two will be on Wednesday and Thursday. Thanks for asking me to work with you. Pleasure!~
Likewise, Rhonda–thoroughly enjoyed.
Simple things for safety: fishhooks, barbed wire clothing and vaginal teeth.
Simple, scary, sad… And sort of complex.
Sigh. You nailed it, Georgia.