Hi all! Cherry Coley from spilledcookies nominated me for the Inspiring Blogger Award! Thanks for the nomination, Cherry 🙂 Please stop by and see what awesome stuff she has been up to…
Seven things about me:
1. I am addicted to junk fiction I call “brain candy.”
2. Right now, I have 8 kittens in my home (for another 2 weeks) and they are unplugging phone chargers and (worst yet) my modem and cable box. God made them adorable and sweet so we wouldn’t kill them.
3. I live right next to a creek, and do a lot of my writing sitting on the bank of it, when I am not daydreaming there.
4. I recently bought oil pastels for both my daughter and I to create with (she is much, much better than I am).
5. I love to cook healthy but yummy meals for my family–sometimes they are more one than the other, but I do try.
6. I think the reason I love gardening is because I like to play in the dirt–not enough mud pie making when I was little, perhaps?
7. I love other languages–I once set a goal for myself, of learning the worst insult/cuss to say in every new language I encountered–glad I outgrew that phase!
Now, I have to pick 15 blogs that inspire me to nominate for this award. Honestly, I could probably give you 100!
So, this is how it works–if I have nominated you, thank me in your acceptance blog, and write 7 things about yourself. Then, choose 15 more winners and post their URLs in your blog and pass the love on!
AshiAkira–but I am not telling him 🙂 just go read his haiku, he’s AMAZING!
Also, please visit my blogroll, they all ROCK!